Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.

Now I will talk about Candles, especially the Yankee candles.


I really like candles, the pretty candles with a good perfume, like the Yankee Candles ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's pretty for decoration, it make a better atmosphere and it's smell so nice, so yes I'm and candles lover.
And it's a good idea for make it a gift for friend, family and colleague.

I don't have too much Candles and I buy them when I find a store so the current survivor are:

Fruits: Summer peach, Black plum blossom, Vanilla lime, Black cherry

Floral: Peony.

Food: Pain au Raisin, Rhubarb crumble.


I mainly like floral sent and fruit, my absolute favorite are Black Cherry.
Now I know an store not too far of my house so when I have the motivation I will go to buy a stock of candles.
I only use Jar, I never try the other form, surely later ๐Ÿ˜‰

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO