Haul: my order on Tam Beauty

Hi everyone !

Today I'm so excited for talk about my order on Tam beauty website who create by Revolution makeup brand.
👉 https://www.tambeauty.com/


I make a little order last wednesday and I just receive today so for a standar shipping from UK -> France it's really quickly.

It's a super website you can find many brands: I Heart Makeup, Revolution, Freedom, DGK Organic, FaceB4, Colourless, Colour On, Katie Price and Free from Frizz.

The list of my order:
- Unicorns Heart highlighter .I Heart Makeup
- Complete Eye Wheel MYSIGN .Revolution
- Lipgloss MYSIGN .Revolution
- Fortune Favours The Brave eyeshadow palette .Revolution.


The famous Unicorn Heart that's I searched in all the durgstore I visit during my shopping days in London but I never find (O.K I don't remeber the brand at this time).
I saw all days pics of it on Instagrame and I find it on the Tam Beauty website sooo happy and now it's in my vanity desk 😁
Price: 7.01€ 


I visited the website and I find this limited collection and I really like this kind of collection, and I love my sign so ... I buy it!
The lipstick is a dark chocolate really pretty and the eyeshadow palette are good gold/brown color with a little paper who are write for the LEO Sign our 2017 year and:
Fire - Key phrase: I will - Key words: Optimistic, Ambitious, Affectionate, Playful & Generous - Planetary Ruler: The Sun - Colour: Gold and Bronze - Stone: Ruby.
Price lipgloss: 4.19€
Price eyeshadows: 7.01€


The Fortune Favours The Brave eyeshadows palette.
It's been some months I look at this eyeshadows palette, a lot of pretty colors, I will make a lot of pretty makeup with it 😊
Price: 13.98€



So I'm really happy of my order, I pay 7€ of shipping cost for the standard ship and the packet is really clean and the makeup products was in protective paper all is great so you can buy there the eyes closed 😉

by Beauty & Thumper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Pravana VS Schwarzkopf Silver Hair