Pravana VS Schwarzkopf Silver Hair

Hello !

Today after some days without article I decide to write one about a VS of two brand I use for my grey hair color.

ChromaSilk Vivids Silver by Pravana VS Igora Royal Absolutes Slate Grey by Schwarzkopf.


The type of my hair: thin, bleach, silver grey and they take the pigment really quickly.

ChromaSilk Vivids Silver by Pravana
Price: 12£ approx.
Tube 90ml
Where I bought it: by internet from UK (impossible to find it in France).
It's a purple forumla, you don't need to mix with a developper so you use much of products (for me 2 times).
For me the result is a blue/grey effect, I don't like it and I'm desappointed because I saw some good result on internet about this product but is not for my hair who take the purple pigment.
So with this product I think you will have this blue effect on your grey, if you like it you can try, but for my I don't like this effect.
It's smell something like "Marseille's Soap".
My note is 6/10. 


Price: 14/15€ approx. 
Tube 60ml
Where I bought it: in my professional hair shop near my home.
It's a white formula (became grey after some time), you need to mix with a developper 10 so you don't use too much of products (for me 2/3 times). 
The resulte is a dark grey, with white/black effect (not like the Pravana with blue), just be really really really attentive I advise to apply it and wait only 5 minutes maximum because it become really dark in a fast time on bleach hair.
For me, now I wait only 4 minutes (ultra maximum), it was hard to find the good timing for not have black grey hair.  
I like this products I always use this for make grey hair with a pretty effect.
I like the smell.
My note is 8/10.


So if I need too choose one of them it's the Schwarzkopf, much economic, better smell, better resulte and quickly timing.

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO