Where I buy my products ?

Hi everyone !

A little article for the stores and e-shop I use for order beauty products.
Firstly I live in a village the biggest city near my village is Lyon (2 hours of car approx) so we have some littles beauty shops on the city beside my home.

source: printerest.


France:
- Monoprix (french drugstore)
- Marionnaud (french store)
- Feelunique (e-shop)
- Kiko Milano (store + e-shop).
- Shop Coiffure (professionnal products store).

England:
- Superdrug (drugstore)
- Boots (drugstore)
- Debenhams (store)
- Topshop (store)
Note: my sister live in London, so now she can be my supplier if I need to order there.

Germany:
- DM Market (drugstore)
I only try this drugstore when I was in Berlin for a little weekend (with a little luggage).

South Korea:
- Etude House (store)
- Skinfood (store)
- Tony Moly (store)
- Koreadepart (e-shop).
I discovered the products when I was in Seoul for a trip in 2015 and now I really like Korean cosmetics but unfortunately I can't buy them regurlaly. [soon some articles]

I never had any problem with these stores and e-shop, I recommand them.
It's all good store and e-shop, I will try new soon and if you have to recommand me some other store and e-shop tell me 👍

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Pravana VS Schwarzkopf Silver Hair