Korean Empty Products 2016

Hi everyone !

My 2nd empty article, but this one only for my Korean empty products.
Let's Go!

Firstly I use and know Korean products since my travel in Seoul (January 2015) and I fell in love of their cosmetics & makeup products, cute packaging and interesting formula !
- I tried only one website for order Korean products it's: Koreadepart -
(Some products was bought when I was in Korea in the brands store)



n°1: Flower Moistfull cream by Etude House.
Etude House it's an Korean brand I know since I was in Seoul (January 2015) so since my trip there I order sometimes Korean produtcs because I like them a lot, pretty packaging, good quality and interesting prices.
I finish this cream, flower parfum, cream like gel formula, pretty pink packaging and I use it like day cream and I really liked.



n°2:Lemon tea salt Mask Foam by Skin Food.
Skin Food is a Korean brand too, I really like their products too, cute packaging, interesting formula, good prices ...
I don't really liked this products, maybe too strong for ym sensitive skin, it's not a mask but a kind of cleanser/scrub with real salt inside.
The formula is nice but I don't advice for sensitive skin.


n°3: Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam by Innisfree.
Innisfree is one of my favorite Korean cosmetics brand, I like their products and this one was really nice,
Jeju volcanic products are 100% Korean, and good for purify pores and clean skin dull-looking.
This cleansing foam is really gently, smell nice, I doesn't have any problem with my sensible skin.
I really liked to use it.


n°4: It's real squeeze mask by Innisfree.
I love sheet mask, really easy to use, good result and funny face, I have this "collection" of mask by Innisfree and I liked all, I wait a bit for use the last one: Strawberry.
I can absolutly advoise you sheet mask from Innisfree.


n°5: Lemon Brightening cleanser by Skinfood.
This is my beloved morning cleanser, I loved him so much but it's empty 😭
I like the smell of the sweet lemon, the formula is nice, it was a pleasure to use it.
But in my next order, I will buy another one sure!


n°6: Fresh Bamboo shooting gel 99% by The Saem.
Another good product, I don't know too much about the brand "The Saem" but this shooting gel was refresh and good for moisturazing, I use for my face but you can use it for all your body.


n°7: So Cool Eye Stick by Tony Moly
Hum ... I really try to use it correctly but ... I never saw any difference so I stop to use it and make it in my empty products bag ...
The packaging is really cute, but that's all for me.

That's all for my Korean emty products, soon a better review for the Innisfree sheet mask for more details !

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.