Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Next article is a review about a liquid lipstick.



It's one of my good friend who offer me this liquid lipstick and I try it yesterday at my work (a good test because I talk a lot there).
I like many products of Kiko Milano brand so I was happy to have a positive opinion of this product too.
Price: 8.95€
Color: n°119 Rhododendron Pink.

Description (by the brand):
Long-lasting liquid lipstick in a two-step application: first a colour base and then a lip gloss for an extraordinary combination with an intense, bright finish. The colour adheres well with a hold of up to eight hours.

About the packaging: 
It's a prettry chic packaging with two products n°1 base colour & n°2 top coat, it's easy to use and apply.

The formula:
Colour base: the enriched formula containing film-forming polymers feels wonderful, has excellent staying power and delivers uniform colour. The special transfer- and smudge-proof texture dries very quickly. - The formula of the Colour Base is really light and soft with a semi-matt effect.
Lip gloss: the soothing formula gives the lips a bright, shiny look.


My final review:
During 4 hours of work my lips was tinted by the pretty color, even after drink I still had always pinky lips.
It's a good product, and I'm interested by the other color of the line.
I'm totally in love of this lipstick, I use it many days after this review and the pigment are really nice and long lasting!


by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Pravana VS Schwarzkopf Silver Hair