Shadow Insurance - Too Faced

Something very useful when you use eyeshadow, a eyeshadow primer, and my choice is:



Always with Too Faced, a pretty packaging with some information:
24 hours anti-crease.
97% said this is the best eye shadow primer.
Waterproof
Intensifies shadow color
Crease-proof
Fade-proof
Colorless-proof
What else?

I needed a eyeshadow primer because my eyeshadow became crease after some hours so I decided to buy one and try if I see a difference.
This one doesn't have special color, juste a nude beige.

Where I buy: in Debenhams (Oxford Street)
Price: 17£
Color: nude beige.

I have not tested the product yet.

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.