i-Divine A New Day - SLEEK

My 2nd Sleek Makeup products:



I fall in love of all the shades of this eyeshadow palette, their are all so pretty, great pigmentation, great natural matte/shimmering shades, I love it.
This is not a 'limited edition'.
In this eyeshadow palette you have 12 shades of mineral based, highly pigmented and long lasting eyeshadow.

Where I buy: in Boots (Oxford stree).
Price: 8.99£
Color: A New Day includes:
Up line - left to right: Sun is shining (gold), Brightside (pink/gold/bronze), Daydreamer (matte taupe), Let It Go (matte pink/bronze), Don't Worry (goldy brown), Be Happy (matte light pink).
Down line - left to right: Feelin' Good (pearly light pink), Silver Lining (silver brown), Shine On (amber), Carpe Diem (matte dark pinky taupe), Believer (shimmer light pink), H-A-P-P-Y (matte brown).

clic for zoom

Left to Right: Sun is Shining, Brightside, Daydreamer, Let it Go, Don't Worry, Be Happy, Feelin' Good, Silver Lining, Shine On, Carpe Diem, Believer and H-A-P-P-Y.
The perfect nude eyeshadow for me and I will use it really soon 😇

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.