Sales beauty shopping or almost ...

Hi everyone !

Little articles about my little sales beauty shopping, yes little because I bought a lot when I was at london and I doesn't have an XXL budget (yes, a horse is definitely expensive but I love her than anything in the world).


n°1: City Radiance - Bourjois. (FR link)
Skin protecting foundation, brightening effect, fresh & even complexion, anti-pollution screen, SPF 30, radiance boosting pigments.
Skin shade: 02 Vanilla.
Price: 15.25€ (no sales)
I bought it at Monoprix (durgstore).
A new foundation, because I love my foundation NudebyNature and that's why I want to economise the product and I will try this one with this interesting SPF 30.

n°2: Hide the Blemish - Rimmel. (UK link)
Effectively conceals & blurs blemishes, spots & dark under-eye.
Skin shade: 001 Ivory
Price: 6.99€ (+ sale -2€)
I bought it at Monoprix (durgstore).
A new concealer because like de foundation I love the NudebyNature and I want to economise it.
I try it today and the concealer make a good job.

n°3: Stay Matte - Rimmel. (UK link)
Long lasting pressed powder.
Up to 5 hours natural shine control with natural minerals. Helps minimise the appearance of pores.
Skin shade: 005 Silky Beige.
Price: 9.90€ (+ sale -2€)
I bought it at Monoprix (durgstore).
I normally use my Chanel powder but like mu Chanel foundation and concealer they are a bit (one shade) to dark so I will use my Chanel products in summer.
I try ut today and the powder make a good job.

n°4: Organic Rose Floral Water - So'Bio Etic. (UK link)
Regenerating - All skin types / 99% Natural origin / 0% Paraben, silicone, synthetic perfume.
Rose floral water is well know for its regenerating properties. It soothes and hydrates the skin for a radiant complexion.
Price: 7.90€ (no sale)
I bought it in market.
I have soon finish my 2nd bottle of my Lotion, so I will try this one soon.

n°5: 4 Nails Lacquer - Essie. (UK link)
- 3 are from the "Japanese" collection of this Autumn: Playing Koi (rust), Kimono-over (dark purple) and Go go Geisha (light old pink) they was in sales at 6.25€ and impossible to resist so they are mine now 😁
- 1 are the glitter pink of the winter collection, the Disco Doll, I searched him when I was at London but it was sold out and I just find it today at my drugstore, I hesistate, it was the last one, I bought it, but it wasn't in sale so 12.50€.

That's the result of my little shopping.
I will make some review as soon as possible ^.^/


 by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.