Haul: my packet from Feelunique.

Hi everyone!

Today I received my order from Feelunique I make last Tuesday (last day of sold).
I bought only "useful" things or almost 😋


The list of my order all in sold price (France):
- TIGI Catwalk Fashionista violet mask 200ml - 15.70€ (normally 22.50€)
- TIGI Catwalk Haute Iron spray for heat protection and shine 200ml - 11.10€ (normally 15.90€)
- TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blond reconstructor mask 200ml - 13.20€ (normally 18.90€)
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics matte nails polish grey 9ml - 3.90€ (normally 6.50€)
- Laura Geller Glam on the Go travel palette - 18.50€ (normally + 33€ in my memory).
And I have a special code for -15% add to promotional products so my total is 53.02€

I'm really happy of my order, the quickly timing of shipping and all products are so nice, the TIGI har care smell sooooo nice and the Laura Geller palette is sooo pretty, I need to try all this products and make and review as soon as possible 😊

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.