Review: Appletox Peeling Cream - TONY MOLY

Hi everyone !

Another review about one of my Korean products:

the Appletox smooth massage Peeling Cream by Tony Moly.


Tony Moly is another Korean cosmetics brand, I really like this brand for this cute packaging and good products.
I bought it by internet eshop (but not I saw it's 'sold out') price: 14€ approx.
You can find Tony Moly products on the official store (and eshop) and in Sephora.

Exfoliating and moisturizing peeling cream with natural extracts of green apple, papaya and vitamins A, B and C, which delicately eliminates dead cells and excess keratin while leaving the skin soft, hydrated and detoxified. (description of Sephora).

About the packaging:
It's a really cute packaging the form of apple is soo pretty and make a pretty decoration.
Easy to use.

Direction:
On a clean, dry skin, apply on the face a uniform thin layer of cream avoiding the contours of the eyes and the mouth. Massage gently for 2 minutes, then leave to act for 30 seconds. Massage again to remove dead cells and rinse with lukewarm water.

The formula:
It's a light cream, with natural extracts of green apple, papaya and vitamins A, B and C.
It's smell really nice.
Easy to apply.


My final review:
It's a good product, he take is job, my skin look smooth after I use it and smell nice,
I really like to use it.

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.