Routine: Hair Care {Winter}

Hello everyone !

Sorry for no activities this last weeks, I start a new work and I need to find the energy for it.
But I'm B.A.C.K !!

So, like I say in one of my Instagram pics I will make a review about my winter hair care.
I have [many] shampoo, but it all depends on the condition of my hair and my scalp.

In winter I wear a lot of cap and headband so my scalp become itchy - I will use a special shampoo for this 'problem', after the 2nd shampoo can be another one or the same and I finish with a mask, I always use purple mask for eliminate the yellow effects of my grey hair.

I make 2 shampoo and 1 mask for 5/10 minutes and after all I use a serum for 'thick' hair like mine.


1st shampoo:  Shampoo with Myrtle KLORANE (anti-dandruff and oil control).
Description by the brand: Myrtle is a shrub to the Myrtaceae family, traditionally used for its astringent properties. We selected Myrtus communis L. species because it is rich in polyphenols, molecules with powerful purifying and anti-dandruff qualities with scientifically proven result. Combined with zinc pyrithione, these polyphenols effectively act against the development of oval pityrosporum, the fungus responsible for the appearence if oily dandruff.
Price: 7€/200ml
I use it 1 time per week during 3 minutes.
My review: It's a really good product, I saw a difference on my hair their look better.

2nd shampoo: Shampoo with Chinese Peony KLORANE (irritated scalp).
Description by the brand: Chinese peony is a beautiful plant originally from the Far East and in particular China. Klorane’s extract of peony has a soothing action and anti-oxidant properties.
Price: 8-9€/400ml
I use it all time 1 or 2 times it depend if I use another shampoo.
My review: Like the other one, it's a really good shampoo, who smell nice and work good on my hair.

One of the reason why I choose to try KLORANE products:
Klorane Laboratories, a pioneering and committed brand, observes a strict line of conduct based on respect for: pharmaceutical ethics, implying extreme levels of rigour in all stages of product development; botanical expertise, essential to a brand that only produces products formulated with plant extracts; authenticity, one of the founding values of the brand; and the fierce determination to protect our plant heritage.



The mask of the time: Color recharge 'Cool Blond' WELLA
Description by the brand: For silver blonde tones, prevents natural or coloured blonde hair from yellowing. Rich conditioner refreshes and maintains the multi-dimensional colour tones, leaving hair intensively conditioned and with a soft touch. With colour-depositing pigments.
Price: 16€/200ml
I use it all time during 5/10 minutes.
My review: I like this conditionner/mask with the purple pigment who are soft and not too dark, My hair are always soft and great after it.


The finish products: Biotin & Collagen root boost spray OGX.
I use it since some month and it's a really good product for thin hair and make a good job !
It's smell really nice and with my short hair I use only 3 'pssichtt' before to dry my hair.

That's all for my winter hair routine, I like to try new products for my hair, and my mask is soon empty so a new one will be coming, I don't finalise my choice soo.

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.