My favorite of January 2017.

Hi everyone !

We are already on January 31, that it passes quickly! -> Sorry I take some late for take the pictures.
So it's time for the article "Favorite of January 2017".
I don't have a too big list of makeup because I doesn't wear too much of makeup this month and I will tell you my favorite cosy clothes of this winter month.


Nails lacquers:


- MAVALA n°166 Khaki Vintage a really pretty shimmering khaki who fit perfectly my nails, this is one of my favorite nails color.
- ESSIE n°459 Disco Doll a glittering pinky shade & n°431 Go Go Geisha a light old/nude pink shade.

Mascara:


- TOO FACED Better than Sex I fall in love of this mascara, he make a really great job !
- BLINC Mascara Amplified a little mascara who take too his job.
Note: My lashes are naturally long, so my goal with using mascara is to have much black lashes and much amplified but I never and don't use false/extension lashes.

Eyeshadow - pencil - liner:


- NYX Lingerie Lid n°02 Rose Pearl I fall in love of this liquid eyeshadox, the color is sublime, great formula, the result is great I use it a lot of time with another eyeshadow or alone.
- KIKO Milano Smart eyepencil n°800 (shine beige) I use it all times for my inner corner of my eyes for make it much bright.
- SEVENTEEN Lacquer Liner a little liquid eyeliner who make a good job, is my only one black eyeliner and I use it all times.

Face: 


- CATRICE Glow Highlighter 010 Light Infusion, my only one highlighter and I love it it's a shiny pearl white shade who are really discreet.

Lips:


- EOS Lipbalm Coconuts my essential lipbalm I use it all days my lips love it and the smell are so good.
- MANHATTAN Lip Lacquer 50G Rose & Shine a pretty rose shade who smell something like watermelon (not my favorite smell), I like this products I use it many times this month.

Clothes:


- PRIMARK Sweater old pink and sooooo comfortable, I love him so much I wear it all times at home, it keeps me warm.
- PRIMARK Winter legging I love the both I wear with the sweater, it's THE comfortable clothes for rest at home.


That's all for this month, maybe more products for the next month.

by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.