Early-Harvest Raspberry body scrub - The Body Shop

Next articles is about the best body and greedy body scrub I never try!



It's one of my first "The body shop" products and I fall in love of it.
It's look like a raspberry jam, the smell is so greedy 😍
I want to eat but ... it's a body scrub so not to eat that !
It's a gift from my bestie.

Description (by the brand):
This exfoliating body scrub contains raspberry extract and has a gorgeously jammy texture.
It leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.

The packaging:
Easy to use packaging, look pretty and sober.

Direction:
Apply to damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly.



by Beauty & Thumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I buy my products ?

Unlimited Double Touch - KIKO MILANO

Yankee Candles addict? Yes, but moderate.